Check out the complete details or call Director Renee Janowicz at (609) 267-4226, ext. 8335.
BEST OF ALL, the Donor Recognition Program is a crucial part of BCIT Foundation’s fund-raising strategy. It complements our Fundraising Events and Major Gifts to support our mission. In the past two years, the Foundation has provided:
• High-definition video cameras for Entertainment Technologies students to learn with equipment that is standard for that industry.
• Fully stocked, self-contained training kits for Electronics students who are learning the basics of wiring.
• A small-scale model home used primarily by Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning students as they conduct energy-use studies.
• A stand-alone chemical analysis station for Law and Public Safety students to use during testing for fingerprints and blood stains.
• Start-up equipment for a Robotics Club struggling to meet its hands-on goal for the increasing numbers of students who want to be involved.
• Post-high school scholarships to graduates who show academic excellence, co-curricular involvement, and community service leadership.