The Castle Group - Equipment Manager
Candidate must possess the requisite professional skill set for provision of the following job functions:
- Creating and maintaining a culture that values safety, health and cleanliness.
- Inspects, monitors and tracks equipment performing field and off site troubleshooting and repairs.
- Prepares purchase orders for rental equipment, tracks each piece of rented equipment.
- Coordinates repairs and maintenance with mechanics.
- Purchases small tools and any supplies needed for the equipment or work crews.
- Provides management with a weekly budget analysis of rentals and repairs.
- Prepares a monthly budget report for management outlining fixed and controllable equipment costs as a percentage of sales revenue.
- Reconciles vendor accounts at the end of the month.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies.
- Coordinates training sessions for new equipment with the operators as needed.
- Monitors and maintain company fleet of vehicles and coordinates updating DMV registrations and current insurance.
High School diploma or GED and/or 5 years minimum created experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience in the contraction industry.
Current safety credentials to include: OSHA 30 Hour, First Aid, CPR
Familiar or certified in KMDSI maintenance and repair
Knowledge of ASE A Series technician with L1 and L2 preferred
Ability to lift 75 lbs
License and experience in operating boats and vessels a plus.
Full Time/Day - 40 hours/week
Medical, Prescription, Vision, Life and Dental insurance available
1345 Route 38 West, Hainesport, NJ 08036
Posting Expires: May 8, 2017