Mrs. Andrea Cohen
School Counselor, Ext. 8435
"I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from Colgate University and a Master of Arts degree in School Counseling from Fairfield University. I have school counseling experience with middle and high school students, as well as academic advising experience at the college level. I believe that all students deserve high quality support, opportunities, and resources to help them reach their goals. My priority is making each and every student feel safe, seen, and heard throughout their high school experience."
Mrs. Amanda Avila
School Counselor, Ext. 8422
"I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Rutgers University and a Master of Education Degree in School Counseling from Georgian Court University. My true passion is supporting students with their academic, personal/social, and emotional needs. I have experience working with high school students and preparing them for post secondary education. I believe all students can learn and grow into the best version of themselves! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns."
Mrs. Leah Graham
School Counselor.Ext. 8498
"I received my Bachelor of Arts degree from La Salle University where I majored in Psychology. I then pursued my Master’s degree in Counseling Services with a concentration in School Counseling at Rider University. In addition, I also hold a Student Assistance Coordinator certificate. I have always wanted to work with high school students to help them follow their dreams and set goals for the future. My door is always open!"
Mr. Jeff Pensabene
Student Assistant Counselor, Ext. 8436
"I am a graduate of Penn State University where I received a Bachelor's Degree in Human Development and Family Studies as well as a minor in Adolescent Studies. In addition, I also received a Student Assistant Coordinator Certification from Rowan University and a Master's Degree in School Counseling from Wilmington University. I have over 10 years of experience working with at-risk teens.
Counseling Department Secretaries
Ms. Ruth Davies, Ext. 8423
Ms. Christhie Morales, Ext. 8418
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
Please reference the list below for outside resources available to you
- 1-800-SUICIDE (800-784-2433)
- 988 - Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- CISS: 609-386-7331
- SCIP: 609-835-6180
- Police: 911
- Non – Emergency Helpline: 211
- Mobile Response: 1-877-652-7624
- DCP&P: 1-877-652-2873 (877-NJ-ABUSE)
- Burlington County, NJ: 856-222-9400
- Intensive Family Support Services: 609-267-9339 (IFSS) Ext. 2826, 2824
- NJ Addiction Services Hotline: 1-844-276-2777
- NAMI Burlington County NJ: at 856- 222-9400 or email email@example.com.
- Crisis Text Line: - Crisis Text Line Information Text 741741 24 hrs/7 days a week
- National Adolescent Suicide Hotline: - Suicide Prevention Lifeline information 1-800-273-8255
- NJ Hopeline: NJ Hopeline: Home 1-855-654-6735, 24hr/7 days a week
- Teen Helpline: TEEN LINE | Teens Helping Teens - Connect, talk, get help! 1-800-852-8336 or text TEEN to 839863
- National Youth Crisis Hotline: 1-800-448-4663
- LGBTQ Support Hotline: Get Help Now – The Trevor Project Trevor Lifeline-866-488-7386 (Available 24/7) 1-866-488-7386
- 1-800-273-TALK (800-273-8255)
- 2nd Floor - Youth Helpline: (888-222-2228)
- Crossroads Shelter: 609-261-5400
- Legacy Treatment Services: 609-267-1377
- Homework Helpline: 1-888-622-8810
- Parents Anonymous: 1-800-843-5437
- NJ Family Care
Follow the counseling department's Instagram page
to stay up to date on things happening in the school