Welcome to Medford AthleticsHome Of The Jaguars!609-654-0200 ext. 8415
Burlington County Institute of Technology – Medford Campus Rules and Procedures for Spectators at Outside Athletic Events
- Spectator are not permitted to smoke on school property. Smoking includes but is not limited to the following: cigarettes, cigars, pipes, or devices containing tobacco. Electronic smoking devices are also prohibited.
- Pets/Animals are not permitted on school grounds during athletic activities.
- All spectators must remain only in authorized areas during games to ensure safety. No spectator is allowed to enter restricted areas where signs are posted, field paint is used as a barrier on the ground, gated off areas, or other areas designated by the Site Supervisor and/or Athletic Director.
- All spectators must supervise their young children to ensure safety. Children should not climb on the outside or under the bleachers.
- Spectators are not allowed to sit on the team bench during games.
- Spectators must be respectful and appropriate towards the players, coaches and officials at all times.
- Practices are closed to parents/guardians. Parents/guardians should wait in the parking lot during practices if they are picking up their child or children.
- Failure to follow these rules may result in having to leave the school grounds.
Thank you for your anticipated support and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you at the games this season.
Athletic Director/Assistant Principal
BCIT Medford Campus
Student-Athletes are required to
register online to participate in any sport.No registration = No participation... No excuses!
New Jersey requires that all students must pass a licensed physician's or licensed nurse practitioners physical examination prior to participation in any sport. The school physician form is the only form acceptable and must be reviewed and approved by our school physician. The exam shall be conducted within 365 days prior to the first practice session. Physical exams completed by a private physician MUST be submitted to the Nurse's Office at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the sports season you wish to participate. A seasonal update form must be submitted if the physical examination is dated more than 90 days prior to the first day of practice.Physicals will be conducted by our school physician on the dates listed below.Students must sign up in advance in the Nurse's Office.SPORTS
Sports Physical Dates for the 2018-2019 School Year
February 12th & 26th, 2019
March 12th & 26th, 2019
April 9th & 30th, 2019
May 14th & 28th, 2019
June 3rd, 2019
Online School Spirit Store
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER