Our Financial Aid office is available Monday through Thursday, 9AM to 3PM to assist you at our Westampton Campus
695 Woodlane Road Westampton, NJ 08060
Please call, Brenda Shinn, Financial Aid Administrator at (609) 267-4226 x 8337 or email email@example.com with any questions.
To Apply for Federal Financial Aid, You Must Meet The Following Criteria:
· Have earned a High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma
· Be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen
· Have a valid social security number
· Be registered with Selective Service (if required)
· Maintain satisfactory academic progress
Please use BCIT’s school code 042856 when applying for benefits online.
Net Price Calculator
What is the Net Price Calculator?
Using both institution-provided and student-entered data, this calculator will allow prospective students to calculate an estimated net price at an institution, defined as cost (price) of attendance minus grant and scholarship aid, based on what similar students paid in a previous year.
Resources on the Web
General Financing Information, Apply for Financial Aid online
NJ Higher Education Student Assistance Authority NJGIVS
Master Promissory Note (Entrance & Exit Counseling Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement)
Borrower Services Electronic Master Promissory Note (Federal Student Loan Servicing Entrance and Exit Counseling)
State Complaints Process
Social Security Administration
National Student Loans Data System
The U.S. Department of Labor
* Please contact (609) 267-4426 x 8230 for help with Veterans Benefits.