Aspire Afternoon Mathematics Tutoring
BCIT will resume offering free mathematics tutoring for Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II students starting this Wednesday, May 20th, through the end of the school year.
The tutoring will be available virtually from 3:30pm-5:00pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Please click on the link below (during the indicated time window) to meet with a mathematics tutor.
PREVIOUS TUTORING INFORMATION
*DOES NOT APPLY TO VIRTUAL TUTORING
ASPIRE Math After School Academic Assistance
Please click on the dated links below to sign up for tutoring.
After school math tutoring for Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry will be offered on Wednesdays and Thursdays (except for half days and closed days).
The program will begin at 3:20 pm and conclude at 4:20 pm in time for the students to take the bus home at 4:30 pm.
On the day of tutoring, students are to report to the cafeteria by 3:00 pm and remain there until picked up by the after school teacher and escorted to a classroom.
- Students must sign up at least one day in advance by clicking on a date below.
- You may not sign up more than one week in advance.
- Tutoring signup forms open the week before tutoring at 3 PM and close the day before tutoring at 3 PM.
- Students may not stay after school if they have not signed up.
- The bus at 4:30 is ONLY for students staying for math tutoring.
Questions? Email Ms. Poirier at firstname.lastname@example.org